It is amazing to me now that I have been studying intermittent fasting that it is not that well known outside of the fitness crowd. I can think of no single other change (except possibly quitting smoking) that can have such an immediate and positive change on your life and health.
- Changes the Function of Cells, Genes & Hormones
- Increases your Metabolic Rate, Helping You Lose Weight & Belly Fat
- Can Reduce nsulin Resistence, Lowering Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Can Reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in the Body
- May be Beneficial for Heart Health
- Induces Various Cellular Repair Processes
- May help prevent Cancer
- Good for your brain
- Prevent Alzheimers, Parkinson’s & Huntingtons’s disease
- Extend your Lifespan
What are you waiting for?