It is amazing to me now that I have been studying intermittent fasting that it is not that well known outside of the fitness crowd. I can think of no single other change (except possibly quitting smoking) that can have such an immediate and positive change on your life and health.
Here are 10 Evidence Based Health Benefits of Intermittent Fasting:
- Changes the Function of Cells, Genes & Hormones
- Increases your Metabolic Rate, Helping You Lose Weight & Belly Fat
- Can Reduce nsulin Resistence, Lowering Your Risk of Type 2 Diabetes
- Can Reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation in the Body
- May be Beneficial for Heart Health
- Induces Various Cellular Repair Processes
- May help prevent Cancer
- Good for your brain
- Prevent Alzheimers, Parkinson’s & Huntingtons’s disease
- Extend your Lifespan
What are you waiting for?